Friday 5 August 2011

Sub Face

I'm apparently on holiday. I'm not good at taking holidays. I find it a bit difficult to slow down. I've been a very busy person for as long as I can remember. I always have to be doing something. My leisure time especially is usually spent doing something I consider "constructive." Even if I sit and watch TV I like to scrapbook or sew. If I'm talking to someone, I fidget with things. It's like there is a part of my brain which needs to be occupied constantly in order for the rest of me to function.

BDSM has been a bit of a revelation to me in some respects. Whilst I get a sexual kick out of playing, the main benefit is that of incapacitating me. The first time my husband and a playmate tied me up they went off to make dinner without me and I nearly freaked out because I couldn't do anything to help. Now, you tie me up and I realise I can't do anything and my brain just... shuts down. It's a bit miraculous. So, forgive me if this a bit of an odd holiday past time, but I spent much of yesterday like this:

"I know you've got a camera there... oh, fuck it."

Of course, two blokes and an incapacitated me leads to other things, but that's a story for another day....

2 comments:

Hi Elenya, you may be tied up but you can still wriggle about.

If you lay back on a table and your wrists and ankles were tied to the table legs then you would be completely at the mercy of your husband and "playmate" - now that's an intersting term, do tell more.

Cheers, John xxx

The point is I don't struggle, I'm quite happy to do nothing!

My "playmate" is a guy that I've been really good friends with for some years. When we get together we do kinky things with each other. Sometimes with my husband.... sometimes without.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites